After you have added an ASP.NET page also known as Web Forms page, the next thing you will have to do is add content into it by Adding HTML to the ASP.NET Page. The following ASP.NET tutorial is on how to add content into your ASP.NET page like simple static text by Adding HTML to the ASP.NET Page.
- Open the ASP.NET page you want to add the simple static text or add a new Web Forms Page.
- Go to the bottom left of the document window and select the Design Tab to go to the design View of the ASP.NET page.
- In the Design view the ASP.NET page that you are working on in a WYSIWYG-like way. So at the moment, you do not have any text or controls on the page, so the page is blank.
- Next in the Design View just type “Hello World Welcome to Visual Studio 2010″ as show below.
- Now switch back to the Source view.
- The above figure shows the HTML code for the text typed in the Design View.